Do you have a tween that’s looking for a more grown-up bedroom? Little Miss’ has been begging for a year to have her bedroom updated with a more mature look. This week the makeover began! Which means we have been online searching for inspiration for Bedroom Ideas for Tweens, specifically for girls rooms.
Little Miss has been very specific about what she wants in her space. She loves blue and wanted a dark navy blue wall with accents of blush and gold.
We have included her in all of the ideas for this tween bedroom makeover. She is drawn to a couple of different styles. With a little creativity we will be incorporating French, Boho and Glam into this room design.
Most tween girls I know love a little bling in their spaces.
Elements that we may want to incorporate Tween bedroom – French Country mixed with a bit of Boho and glam! Just what every tween girl is looking for, soft and comfortable fabrics embellished with a little bling. Navy and blush color scheme, accented with touches of gold and marble, as well as plants and natural fibers that feel a little boho.
We thought it would be fun to put together a little boutique of bedroom ideas for tweens. Enjoy this with your tween, and maybe you will find a little something that you like too!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an affiliate we earn from qualifying purchases. See our disclosure for details.
Bedroom Ideas for Tweens Boutique
To see ALL of the details from this complete bedroom makeover click any link below.
- How To Paint a Room with Pro Results
- Built In Desk | Upcycling At Its Best
- Upcycle Idea | Transforming Twin Bed to Daybed
- How To Refinish Furniture | With a Raw Wood Look
- DIY Canopy for a Bed | Fit for a Princess
- Shelf Decorating Ideas | A Step by Step Guide
- Roman Shade | How to Make Them Yourself
- How To Reupholster a Chair | with French Country & Boho Flair
- French Country Chandelier with Boho Flair
- DIY Mirror Frame | Quick and Easy Idea
- Antique Hardware For Dresser
- Bedroom Ideas for Tweens |Girl Room
- Area Rug For Bedroom | Top Ideas For Tween Girl
- How To Make a Bolster Pillow
- How To Make an Envelope Pillow
Thanks for stopping by! Did you find some inspiration for your tween? Did you see something you would like to incorporate into your home?
Be sure to check out tomorrows post to get a sneak peak into the transformation of Little Miss’ bedroom!
Please PIN and share! Sharing is Caring!
And as always here at Sunny Side Design
WE HOPE TO BRING YOUR HOME TO THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for even more home decor and DIY ideas.
You can also find our video tutorials on our YouTube channel.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Pingback: Bolster Pillow | Step by Step Tutorial with Video | Sunny Side Design
Pingback: Cover for Throw Pillow | Quick and Easy DIY Tutorial | Sunny Side Design
Pingback: French Country Chandelier with Boho Flair | Sunny Side Design
Pingback: Shelf Decorating Ideas | A Step by Step Guide | Sunny Side Design