Hey everyone 👋 We’re glad you’re here. If you can’t tell already from our Halloween Party Post, Halloween Decor Ideas Post or the Dinner in a Pumpkin Post...we get into Halloween around here! I believe this Witches Brew Recipe was introduced to our family when I was about 10 or so. It hasn’t been a part of our annual party as long as the Dinner in a Pumpkin but nonetheless it’s still a favorite at our parties!
We like to use old dishes and pitchers to display the measured ingredients in before the party starts. This way we have time to stage the area around the cauldron to look extra spooky when our guests arrive. Once everyone has arrived, we gather all of the kiddos around and let them each help put the ingredients in one at a time. I dare say adding the last ingredient is exciting for everyone. After all, who doesn’t like to watch a good Witches Brew bubble?!
Once the Brew has been mixed thoroughly use a ladle to serve each guest a glass of this spooky Halloween Brew! (You may need to scoop down to the bottom of the cauldron to get the slimy slithery worms and eye of newt.) Doesn’t that look like an appetizing drink?
- 4 quarts Moon Drops (Water)
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-aid (red or blue) (Dried Dragons Blood)
- 2 Cups Ground Bones (Sugar)
- 1 12oz. container Pureed Flesh (Concentrated Orange Juice thawed)
- 1 2 liter Spinal Fluid (Lemon-Lime Soda)
- 1 Cup Eye of Newt (Seedless Grapes)
- 1 package Slimy Slithery Worms (Gummy Worms)
- 2 lbs. Frozen Venom (Dry Ice)
- Pour Moon Drops into a cauldron, add Dried Dragon’s Blood and Ground Bones and mix well. Add Pureed Flesh and Spinal Fluid, mix well. Gently fold in Eye of Newt and Worms. Carefully place Frozen venom into the cauldron, be cautious that you don’t burn your fingers. Let brew 5-10 minutes. Serve in goblets. Garnish with additional worms.
We’re excited for you to give this Spooky Witches Brew a try! Let us know how you like it, and if you’d add any other spooky ingredients. We’d love to hear from you.
Please PIN it and share!
Thanks for stopping by and as always here at Sunny Side Design
WE HOPE TO BRING YOUR HOME TO THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET!
Are you looking for even more DIY home decor ideas and projects? Follow us on Pinterest to see what kind of trouble we may be getting ourselves into! 😂 You may also like to subscribe to our weekly newsletter or learn a little bit more about who we are here. Thanks for spending some time with us! Until next time.