Halloween Recipe for Witches Brew Drink
Looking for a dastardly drink for your next Halloween Party? This Witches Brew is full of creepy crawly ingredients that your dinner guests will be talking about for years to come!
- 4 quarts Moon Drops (Water)
- 2 packages Dried Dragons Blood (unsweetened Koolaid red or blue)
- 2 Cups Ground Bones (Sugar)
- 1 12oz. container Pureed Flesh (Concentrated Orange Juice thawed)
- 1 2 liter Spinal Fluid (Lemon-Lime Soda)
- 1 Cup Eye of Newt (Seedless Grapes)
- 1 package Slimy Slithery Worms (Gummy Worms)
- 2 lbs. Frozen Venom (Dry Ice)
Pour Moon Drops into a cauldron, add Dried Dragon’s Blood and Ground Bones and mix well. Add Pureed Flesh and Spinal Fluid, mix well.
Gently fold in Eye of Newt and Worms.
Carefully place Frozen venom into the cauldron, be cautious that you don’t burn your fingers. Let brew 5-10 minutes. Serve in goblets. Garnish with additional worms.
Adding a specific color of Kool-aid will change the overall color of the brew. In this recipe we used 2 packages of blue. Red Kool-aid will of course make your drink more red like the "Dragons Blood".
If you want each glass to be bubbly you may want to use a hammer to break the dry ice into small pieces before adding this to the cauldron. It's fun to watch your own glass bubble...just be sure that you DON'T drink the dry ice! It will eventually dissolve into your glass and stop bubbling, then your brew is safe to drink. OR leave the dry ice in a large piece and leave the entire piece in the cauldron to keep that bubbling.